Constructiom Technology at Navarro ECHS is a 3 year program designed to help students prepare for either entering higher education in pursuit of a degree in the Construction field or to prepare for job readiness in the construction field.
Certifications/Career Opportunities Earned During this Program:
- 23 hours of college credit at Austin Community College .
- This equates to one-third of an Associates Degree and two-thirds of a Construction Certificate at Austin Community College.
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 cards
- Certification in the Core Curriculum and Carpentry Fundamentals provided by the National Center for Construction Education and Research
These certifications serve as notification to potential colleges and employers that the individual has previous experience and training in the construction industry. Another point of recognition for the student is the ability to earn both .
- Construction Technology
- Advanced Construction Technology