How to Order an Official Transcript
Texas Academic Achievement Records (Transcripts) are maintained as permanent archives for all students, former and current. All official transcripts for former students must be ordered online via the transcript request form as this is the only method of obtaining one. When filling out the form, please make sure to include your first name and last name at the time of enrollment, birthdate, most recent year of enrollment, social security number, and a photo of your ID.
How to Pay
Official transcripts are $5 per copy. The total amount owed is dependent on the quantity of copies ordered. Payment is due at the time of request, and transcripts are sent when payment is processed. Payment can either be made online at SchoolCashOnline or with cash upon picking up the transcript from Navarro.
Please take note of the following items before ordering your official transcript:
- Should you choose to pick up your transcript and pay in cash, exact cash must be brought as change cannot be given by the Office of the Registrar.
- Review your order carefully before paying online. Once an order is paid, the order cannot be revised or canceled; refund requests will not be accepted.
- Confirmed online orders left unpaid will be cancelled and you will need to submit another request.
- To prevent online ordering errors, do not use the browser’s “back” button at any time during order placement.
- Transcripts sent to incomplete addresses provided online may cause delivery delays or returns by the U.S. Postal Service. Review recipient addresses carefully before submitting your transcript request.
For official transcripts ordered online, there are three delivery options: mailed, electronic transcript to other educational institutions (via TREx), and student pickup.
All transcripts that are mailed or picked up are placed in a sealed envelope; the envelope will include the registrar’s signature stamped across the back flap. Transcripts mailed directly to third parties are considered sealed.
The Office of the Registrar does not fax or scan transcripts into a digital format under any circumstances.