Change of Student Information

The parent(s)/guardian(s) of a student may request certain changes to their student's data, such as an address change, contact information updates or adding and/or removing contacts. To request a change, parent(s)/guardian(s) must complete an SR290 (or Student Data Information Form) with our PEIMS Clerk, Michel Andrade. Please note that some changes may require additional documentation to be completed and/or submitted.

For address changes, Austin ISD requires that the parent(s)/guardian(s) provide an up-to-date lease agreement, light bill, or gas bill in one or both of the parent(s)/guardian(s) name. If the parent(s)/guardian(s) are currently living with another individual and the proof of address is in that person's name, that individual must accompany the parent(s)/guardian(s) to our school to sign a declaration of residency.

If you have any questions, please reach out to Michel Andrade, PEIMS Clerk, at or at (512) 414-2514 ext. 70997.